Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here we go onto Week 3!

Hello one and ALL! I hope that you are all well and that you have now noticed some type of healthier and happier change in your life. I am going to give out a challenge to you all and that is to evaluate your life and see an item or two that you struggle with daily. For example one of the many things that I struggle with is waking up early. What I am going to try to do better this week is to get my workout and spiritual study done before my kids wake up. So then I will have more time to play with my kids.
The Bonus is going to be for Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. Find an item that you really want to improve on then set a goal and get a plan to set it in motion. The way the points work is simple. So if you accomplish your goal just Wednesday you get 1 point. If you do it Wednesday & Thursday you get 2 points on Thursday. Finally if you do it Wednesday, Thursday & Friday you get 3 points on Friday. So if you stick with your goal you could end up with 6 bonus points from this challenge. Good Luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment