Monday, January 9, 2012

AND it Begins - Day1

Here we are Day 1 of the Challenge and I am truly excited.

The 1st 30 day challenge will run from Jan. 9th to Feb. 7th and then I will tally all the points on the 8th and give out the $$ to the TOP 3.

"As we reflect on the value of resolving to do better, let us determine to discipline ourselves to carefully select the resolutions we make, to consider the purpose for making them, and finally to make commitments for keeping them and not letting any obstacle stop us. Let us remind ourselves at the beginning of each day that we can keep a resolution just for that day."
- President N. Eldon Tanner

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited!! Even though I probably won't come close to winning, I think that the challenge will help me accomplish just a few more positives each day. Thanks Monica!! Good luck to everyone else... May our best efforts come forth.

    ReplyDelete