Thursday, February 16, 2012

Revision??

Moderation
We all hear that we need to have moderation in all things... The challenge is constantly on my mind and since Monday I have been working as hard as I can to try to hit the full amount of points. So that I can to get the 2 Extra Bonus Points. It has about killed me. I have come to realize that maybe the numbers are a little too high for the bonus. So here is what I am going to change: (please let me know what you think?)

To qualify for 2 Bonus Points everyday you need to:

- Drink 128 oz. of water.
- Exercise for 1 Hour.
- No Soda or Junk Food.
- Eat 6 Servings of Fruit or Veggies.
- Say your Morning & Evening Prayer.
- Spiritual Study for 45 min.
- Scholastic Reading for 1 Hour.
- 1 Act of Service.


The Max points are going to still be the same if you excel in one section of the challenge or another then you still can collect up to the Max points in each section. There is no Max for Service.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I wasn't even going to try for the bonus points because I just don't have that kind of time. Glad you revised it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear. I hope it makes it more fun for everyone. I am excited! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me too! There was no way I was ever going to get the bonus before either.

    ReplyDelete