Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bonus Challenge

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I saw this quote and decided I need to get going on a few items that I have been struggling with as of late. So the Challenge for Wednesday, Thursday & Friday is this: Look at your points and see what you are struggling with. Set a good, challenging goal and DO IT!! Each day you accomplish that goal you get 2 EXTRA POINTS! So for example I have been really struggling to workout lately. My goal is to get 1 hour of exercise in a day. If I accomplish that then I not only get 2 points for an hour workout but 2 extra points for setting the goal and doing it. Personalize it to you. Maybe if you have a hard time Reading, doing Spiritual Study or if you are on a diet and struggling to eat what you need than apply the goal there. You be the judge and make it a CHALLENGE. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment