We all have our Strengths and our Weaknesses. Why not be praised for our Strengths and make our Weak things STRONG? So here is a New Years Challenge, to become a BETTER ME(you). Here is how it works, it is point based and you get a point for each item that you complete during the day. These items can be completed multiple times a day thus earning you more points. The persons with the most points are the WINNERS!!! This is a fun and exciting challenge that is all about being a healthier happier person in 2012, so DO YOUR BEST! Cost: $10 each month with a two month minimum. (so a $20 - 2 month commitment) Prizes: All money is entered in the pot and there will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners each month or maybe more!?! Top point holders win the cash, the health, the spirituality and the intellect.
- 1 pt for every 32 oz. of water that is drank - Max of 4 Points
- 1 pt for every 30 min workout - Max of 5 Points
- 1 pt for morning and evening prayer (no points earned if you only get one prayer in)
- 1 pt for each pound lost in the month - Take your Day 1 weight minus your Day 30 weight and that will equal your points.
- 1 pt for each inch lost during the month.
- 1 pt for every 15 minutes of spiritual study (this cannot be combined with reading below) - Max of 5 Points
- 1 pt for every 30 minutes of reading or study (any subject) * Audio Books are only worth an 1/4 of the points. (every 2 hours of actual listening = 1 point) - Max of 5 Points
- 1 pt for not drinking soda, yes even diet
- 1 pt for not eating junk food (chips, sweets, you know the stuff that isn't good for you)
- 1 pt for every serving of fruits or Veggies - Max of 8 Points
- 1 pt for any service rendered to someone in need. (you be the judge)
- If you complete the Max amount of points in Water, Workout, Spiritual & Scholastic Reading, Eating Fruits & Veggies. Also have no Soda, Junk Food, say your Morning & Night Prayers and Give 1 act of service in a day then you get a 2 BONUS Points.
The rules are simple and on your honor:
- You cannot count points for items that you would normally do for your job. (if you are a personal trainer you cannot count the points for your workout or service rendered)
- No points for working out on Sunday.
- Church does not count for spiritual study.
- Text Monica (801) 380-6442 or email me email@example.com your points each day or the latest by Saturday evening and they will be posted to the blog each week on Sunday morning.
- Have your money turned in within the first week of you starting the 30 Day Challenge in order to be able to participate.
- You can choose to participate even if you don't put the money in. You just won't be able to qualify for the Cash Prizes at the end.
- I will be giving out random bonuses along the way so make sure you keep checking the blog and watch for text messages.
- This is on your honor so NO CHEATING!!!
- This is about being better and happier so have fun.
- Mail your $20 to: Monica DeGrey - PO Box 33, Mona, UT 84645